Thursday, March 13, 2008

bright orange penis

It’s one of those days that you dreaded. You knew was coming, but still weren’t prepared. Someone drew a penis on the margin of a page. A bright orange penis. Maybe I am on the wrong track. Maybe I am being punished. What did I do? What did I do? There was no hope in his voice. What does he care? He is leaving. Maybe you will be able to come back. Linda would want you to. Bruce has only nice things to say about you. A bright orange penis on the margin of a page. I want to run out the door. What does it matter? What does it matter? I’m not coming back next year anyway. Maybe I just need a good exit. You won’t leave. We won’t let you leave. You are wrong. I am leaving. It isn’t over until it’s over. Well, it’s over. The bright orange penis told me so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home