Saturday, January 21, 2006

but in a good way

my eyes are sleepy.
now, i am the wimp.
the thing about work is that it is quite exhausting, but in a good way.
just like people say i am weird, but in a good way.

i wish friends understood.
it wasn't that many days ago. and now, the change.
i wish they got it.

audra wanted to celebrate with me.

i need to learn how to not apologize for my life and the way i choose to live it.
i need to be proud of who i am and the skills and qualities i do have.

not any ol' person could do this. not any ol' person could excel at this.

it doesn't make me lame or stupid or boring or unaccomplished.
i am just not you.

i hate that there is this rain on my parade.
i hate that i just used a cliche.

my muscles need to stretch.
yoga, here i come.
the thing about silence is that it is quite distracting, but in a good way.
the peace is addicting, definitely in a good way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home