Thursday, November 25, 2004

happy tofurkey day

no, i didn't have tofurkey for thanksgiving. my mommy wouldn't make it; she made real turkey for my family. but my mom is the best and made my sister and i vegetarian dressing. (she even humored me last thanksgiving when i was a vegan--my mom's the best.) it was a great day overall. we watched the dog show, instead of football; a little arrested development, instead of football; ate a lot of food; and played two extremely loud rounds of imaginiff (the game debbie, thomas, and lucy got me for my birthday).

so what am i thankful for?
my family. my friends. my health. my experiences. my continuous thoughts. my fears. my snobbery. my courage. my faults. my talents. my tears. my strength. my laughter. my heartbeat. my present.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

oh christine, you make me laugh. here is a tofurkey recipe i found just for you: http://vegweb.com/recipes/subs/turkey2.shtml. and yes, one day when i have my own house and control over the kitchen on thanksgiving day, i will make tofurkey. cheers.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home