Tuesday, May 10, 2005

today's highs and lows

slept until ten o'clock this morning.
drove over to school to drop off my last ever spanish assignment--it was my take home final exam.
yelled "adios" to my spanish professor and pretty much skipped out of reed hall.
came home and burnt ten cds for friends and family.
went and hung out with debbie and lucy.
received looks of disappointment. was called mean. was called pathetic.
met stephani at borders. bought this dan chaon book that i have wanted. it just came out in paperback.
decided to work on paper and eat an early dinner at panera.
unsuccessful. so we went to the library.
brett called.
went to boys' apartment to finish paper.
started and completed a ten page chaucer paper.
had fun talking to brett.
watched this crazy break dancer on brett's computer.
came home to find sarah was still awake. it was one thirty in the morning.
we went for a french fries run. she remembered that the last time i had eaten french fries was with stephani earlier this semester.
talked about our days.
now it's three forty-eight.
waiting for brett to email me his paper so that i can look over it. i don't think i'll be much help.
guys next door outside. i can hear them, but don't understand what they are saying. probably for the best.
tomorrow i am not doing any work. good feeling. hopefully people will want to play too. hopefully they will be able to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad you're not doing any work today. I am still working on my Greek project which is actually been the most fun project I've done all semester. Once again I've been blessed with an opportunity to fulfill a dream and I hope that I'm blessed with the opportunity with hanging out with my favorite Lindsay real soon.

Notorious FIG and Soy Amada
"Bear Necessities"

5:09 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

oh, my favorite richard. i am laughing out oud right this moment thinking about the "bear necessities" show. you are freakin' awesome. i am happy that you are enjoying your greek project. and hopefully the opportunity to hang out will arise very soon--i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever. oh and we need to rock too.

love and hugs from my computer to yours.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home