Wednesday, May 04, 2005

the rules i live by

one. always follow the syllabus.
two. never trust what i say.
three. sarcasm makes everything better.
four. mocking you makes me happy.
five. my favorite word is fuck.
six. if i am mean to you, it means i like you. so smile.
seven. i have to win. the word "truce" is not in my vocabulary.
eight. i will always beat brett at magic.
nine. the word "zee" is in my vocabulary.
ten. i dig kids who spend nights in jail. and ride bicycles to work.
eleven. tim kasher: any place, any time.
twelve. i am a liar. i hear liars go to hell. so, yeah.
thirteen. i am going to london, damn it. don't ask me when. don't ask me why.
fourteen. i hate pickled things.
fifteen. i love my sister, who helped me write this blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on (progresses from clearly enunciated to a mumble).... I was nice then. Come play me again and I won't say anything. No help my dear. And I'll play with a good deck. If you beat me thrice... then I will pronounce you my better and never try again.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. this is getting out of hands, kids. Any activity that requires you to say "mana" and "Fendor Elf" in the same sentence should really be regarded as fun and games, not a fight to the death.

--s

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home