Thursday, December 23, 2004

all the lindsay hicks'

so i randomly decided to google my name the other day and was surprised to see all the lindsay hicks' in the world doing all sorts of great things. then i became a little disappointed...i have done nothing. i am letting down all the other lindsay hicks'. i need to get on the ball. i need to do something.

lindsay hicks: climbed mount kilimajaro

lindsay hicks: writes romance novels

lindsay hicks: plays college basketball

lindsay hicks: in need of something to do

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

you know whats funny? my name is lindsay hicks too and i just googled my name to see what all the other lindsay hicks are doing. and i had the same conclusion as you...except i think my situation is worse because when i goggled my name you showed up...and I didnt. I dont even show up! At least you´ve got this web page, haha.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Lindsay-newfiegirl said...

My name is Lindsay Hicks too, and I just did the same and feel the same way too. I am from Newfoundland. Where r u from?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Lindsay-newfiegirl said...

My name is Lindsay Hicks too, and I just did the same and feel the same way too. I am from Newfoundland. Where r u from?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Hicks said...

Ok, this is too weird. I just googled by name to see who else (if anybody) out there had the same name as I did. Sure enough! Lindsay is actually spelled with a 'a' instead of an 'e' too!

I realze now that this was posted 6 years ago when I didn't even exsist in the blogging world!

It's neat to see that there are other Lindsay Hicks in this world. And also neat to realize that we each have a special and different purpose right where our Creator placed us!

It would be neat to meet the other me's!

P.S. I live in America!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home