Friday, April 01, 2005

happy

it is pretty incredible how happy an email can make me.
after over a week of frustration about my new short story, i decided to start a new one. so i placed the fifteen page draft in the trash. and i now have thirteen new pages. i am happy with that decision.
talking to a best friend in nebraska for only five minutes isn't enough. i am happy that we will talk longer tomorrow.
drinking texas tequila sunsets with best friends while playing "who do you think is more sexually attractive?" creates a little buzz, a little honesty, and a happy evening.
remembering that i can tell stephani anything makes me happy and a little more sane.
happy birthday, mommy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my semi-teetotaling experience, I have often wondered if I get a little buzz when I'm around people who are drinking. Could it be that sub-consciously my sobriety is influenced by the alcohol I consume but also the alcohol that others around me consume ?

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home