Saturday, February 26, 2005

home sweet home

ah. the feeling of home. you gotta love it.

i no longer feel like a bad daughter. i am now on page fourteen of my short story. i was bad and bought three--technically, four--new cds. i am getting my fix of hgtv. i am spoiled with yummy food (thanks to josh, click here for picture). i was able to go on a long walk with my dad. i can play the piano whenever i want. i can jump around and be silly with jaimie and joseph. i was able to see my dad with black shoes, brown socks, and his jeans rolled up as he yoddled. i have practiced speaking spanish with my brother. i bought funny dresser drawer knobs, and i don't even have a dresser. i have successfully removed the red car out of rush hour traffic--at least twenty times--i am now working on the advanced cards. i get to laugh as my parents are constantly talking about their upcoming italy trip and mock them as they check the live italy web camera hourly.

and it's only saturday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home