Friday, April 15, 2005

sanity is key

cursive is still playing on my stereo. pretty loud. but i feel a lot better. maybe because it's friday. maybe it's because i spent the entire afternoon with debbie and lucy. maybe because i am starting to realize that i am actually going to make it to the end. and the end isn't all that far away. i have also realized that it is okay to make working on my short story a priority and spanish not one. i plan on writing for the rest of my life. in english. not spanish. i have also realized it is okay to want to be alone. alone time is good for me. it makes me happy. it keeps me sane. and sanity is key.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

thanks, jaimie. i love you too. what a happy, happy surprise to see that you read my blog. that really means a lot to me. thanks for your super nice comment. i laughed really hard at the "a big, fat FUCK" part. i think that pretty much explains my last week, hence the previous blog entry. hopefully i'll see you soon, and talk to you sooner. love you.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home