Wednesday, February 16, 2005

afternoon therapy session

late this afternoon, in a fit of annoyance, distress, and possibly boredom, sarah sat in my butterfly chair in my room and i sat on my bed. having an i-can't-write-worth-a-shit moment i flung multiple drafts of my recently completed short story across my bedroom. the duplicated stories hit the wall with, i might add, spectacular force and fluttered down to the floor in a heap. sarah, i assume, finding this a great idea threw her cell phone out my bedroom door. we then began throwing whatever else we were annoyed with, which entailed: sarah's suit jacket, matches, my socks with holes, neosporin (first aid antibiotic/pain relieving ointment), and a pair of high heels. we yelled a few times. and then laughed. overall, i felt this session went well. healthy release of built up anxiety. i would recommend this activity to anyone, especially if they have a sarah around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home