Friday, February 18, 2005

the debster and lucy loo

i am listening to iron and wine and trying to write my newest short story--obviously, that's going well.

last night, i spent the evening with the beautiful debbie. she is my best friend, my other sister. i love her so much. we just sat around and talked and laughed and talked some more. i am always surprised how well she knows me, which is funny because i should be used to it by now. there was a time, when i thought i couldn't tell her everything. i am glad that time has passed. because i know i could tell her anything and everything now, because i do. and that makes my heart smile. i just feel safe when i am with her. and i love watching her ten month old daughter, lucy, crawl around. i love tickling lucy and jumping out behind doors to make her laugh. i love teaching lucy to throw her arms up and slam them down. i love kissing her little feet until she laughs. and i love watching debbie watch lucy. they are two of my favorite girls in this whole world. oh, the debster and the lucy loo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home