Monday, February 21, 2005

what i learned this weekend...

theft is easy and fun, especially when the plan is to return all stolen items in a clever post-it noted wrapped box.

beth, brett's girlfriend, is very cool and i like her a lot. people have said she is "lindsay's abby replacement". as if that is even possible.

hearing your housemate have sex is gross and, surprisingly, funny.

sitting with your housemate and watching way too many episodes of gilmore girls and eating way too much food is fun...only until 11:30pm (not until 4am, sarah).

i should smile more on sundays. i usually frown because monday is to follow. but smiling into the sun is a much more pleasant way to spend a day.

writing is frustrating. writing is fun. writing is frustrating. writing is fun. writing is frustrating again.

my heart is happy when it has a chance to beat really fast.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsay,

I had a great time getting to hang out and walk with you. I like Beth too. Thanks for inviting me to see Vagina Monologues too. In a strange way, I feel as if I understand women a little bit more which is really a blessing because there's alot of important women in my life.
Hasta,
Richard

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to clarify "housemate" for all of you out there who were wondering, and perhaps doubting the Sarah you know and love. Lindsay has TWO housemates. --Sarah

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

sorry, sarah. i should have clarified that. when i am in my room, i can't hear anything that is going on in sarah's room--it is too far away. wink wink. hee hee.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home