Wednesday, July 20, 2005

locks of love

my hair is short. like short-short. not quite felicity short, but dude, it has never been this short before. i cut off over ten inches. and it was kind of on a whim. i mean, i had been growing it out for locks of love, but i had no idea when i woke up yesterday morning that by three in the afternoon it would be gone. the hair dresser even said, "are you sure you want to do this? do you want to wait a couple more months and then come back?" but i said, "what the hell? just cut it now." and rachael was my beautiful witness. i wonder sometimes what my friends think of my "what the hell" attitude? even sarah said she couldn't believe i had done it. am i really that surprising? i have always wanted to be mysterious, but i talk way too much for that. but even richard said i am mysterious because what i do or what i say can be surprising. hmm. i don't know. maybe i just get bored easily. or maybe it is never that surprising to me because i really do think before i act, but don't express those thoughts sometimes until i am just about to act or have already acted. maybe that's it.

oh, and i really do like my hair short. i look perkier or happier or something. and my head is really light. and when i dance my hair bounces. and when i wake up in the morning it sticks straight up and makes me laugh. but i was colder than usual in the library today. so that kind of sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home