Sunday, July 17, 2005

it has been awhile.

dreams visited by God.
emails.
talks to best friends so far away, but always close.
watching a crane lift and carry two port-a-potties from one destination to another.
three new cds. i have a problem. that's the first step, right? i've tried the patch. but it just didn't help. i'm addicted to music.
i figured.
swimming with debbie and lucy, the little fish.
talks with my aunt.
two new pairs of pajamas that my aunt insisted on buying me.
laughing hysterically with rachael.
harry potter number six. purchased by 12:08 am saturday. finished sunday at 4:38 pm. oh. my. gosh. it's ridiculous.
talking to jason longer than one minute per year. my heart's happy as i see them holding hands.
i have one shoe. one perfect shoe. one day i hope i have the pair.
thunderstorms all weekend. ah, beautiful.
orgasm talks with friends.
letting go.
there's a new standard. there's a lot to live up to. because i have the best of the best.
honesty.
expecting nothing. and receiving something.
always unpredictable. i've decided i like predictability.
an e-card from rachael asking me out on a date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home