Saturday, July 02, 2005

2003 erin hills ct.

i have a three-pound, six week old, black and white cocker spaniel on my lap. her name is liberty (libby for short). she is my new friend.

i have decided. i am going to move to omaha, marry tim kasher, and have little chemically imbalanced alcoholics.

i don't like having this feeling of hope.

i woke up this morning forgetting where i was, and then had an overwhelming amount of joy come over me when i realized i was at home in my bedroom. here the love is unconditional. here i am safe.

for lunch today, my family and i ate at hobbit hole cafe. i had the gandalf sandwich. it was yummy for my vegetarian tummy.

i have my phone with me--just in case.

i love my dad. compared to him, no one will ever be good enough. i now have too high of a standard for what a man is or should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home