Monday, June 27, 2005

my weekend sucked

now when i check my email and it is just a bunch of crap, i smile knowing stephani is going to owe me a dinner. this bet i will win.

my neck is sore from sleeping on it funny. every time i turn my head to my right, i have to grab onto my neck and take a deep breath to ease the pain. you would think after the first dozen or so sudden head movements to the right i would learn? but alas, nope, not even close. are you aware how often a person needs to look quickly to his or her right?

i just need to listen to more angry girl music. it's soothing.

"red fucking light."

it's amazing what forty-eight hours will do to a girl.

after three and a half weeks of tearless days and nights, i sobbed hysterically twice in one twenty-four hour period. congratulations to me.

i am sick of men, of mankind. emphasis on mankind. i quit. i give up. that's it. the end. for real. no joke.

i swam my two miles (3300m) in one hour and five minutes on saturday. it wasn't too hard--had a lot of frustration and anger to release. now i just need to cut off five minutes from my time. it will be hard--not impossible. maybe there are good benefits to someone pissing you off.

i should learn to let things go. i should learn not to take things personally. i should remember sarcasm isn't the healthiest defense mechanism. i should remember God is right.

p.s. warning: if you call me, chances are i am not going to answer. i need a little time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your weekend sucked. Maybe that is a slight understatement thought. Take all the time you need, but call me back eventually! I love you and miss you- and if for your strike you deceided you needed to drive to Indiana, I'd be alright with that.
--Sarah

6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dude...i was gonna call you tonight. is one day enough time? i have to tell you about how i thought of you at 80s night and wished you were there to share my gin and tonic and shake shake shake your bootie next to mine.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home