Thursday, June 30, 2005

"because i'll be the one, be the one, be the one with my heart in my lap. i'm so tired. i'm so tired. and i wish i was the moon tonight."

honesty may in fact be the best policy.
i was tired of carrying the box, so i put it down.
i love little pussy (thank sarah for this one).
my family got a new puppy. i can't wait until tomorrow to see her.
neko case kicks ass.
my week long strike ended after three days. it was silly and psycho anyways.
i wonder when i will get my pool house. sarah? richard? at least, tell me in what cities i should be job searching.
it's really quite funny.
stephani owes me a dinner.
maybe i am gutsy. maybe i am brave. i think i like that.
you were so in the club. and i really don't let that many people in.
silence is not always golden.
there are too many trucks in texas.
six weeks and one day left of my college experience.
do you ever imagine your life as a movie?
maybe i will go write a song now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home